Just a rumour?

From the other Latics site......

Fact or fiction?

Mark Warburton is in negotiation with associates from his contacts in the city to buy the club.He will take over as manager and was the reason LJ was touting himself at clubs.Its why we have not appointed a manager.

Despite the craziest attempt ever to get a ridiculous spoof in the Chron, you still your mothers pride and joy.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lettuce be realistic we may sign him Butty would never get Old ham promoted. Our funds would be spread to thin even if if SC were to butter him up with the promise of a meaty investment our strikers would not cut the mustard as usual or be sold and leave us jammed in a end of seasoned pickle to avoid relegation.

Please can we end this thread now - I'm feeling hungry :coffee1:

Lettuce be realistic we may sign him Butty would never get Old ham promoted. Our funds would be spread to thin even if if SC were to butter him up with the promise of a meaty investment our strikers would not cut the mustard as usual or be sold and leave us jammed in a end of seasoned pickle to avoid relegation.

Please can we end this thread now - I'm feeling hungry :coffee1:

Thought they were supposed to be bread puns? Show off

It all come down to if his mates have enough bread to get the deal done. I hope Corney uses his loaf on this one because at this rate we will still be in league 1 when we're all brown bread.

Edited by palmer1