Team v Sheff Utd, if anyone cares anymore.....

Coleman

Brown

Lockwood

Is Gerrard fit? If not, J Wilson

Mills

Winchester

Jones

Kelly

Forte if fit, if not Poleon

Turner

Wilkinson

If any of these are injured, suspended or have left the club, tell it to someone who still gives a :censored:.

Maybe Sadler for Mills with Mills left midfield if Forte is still broken.

Wilkinson was pretty hopeless at Crawley. When I've seen him start games he seems to struggle and his head goes down if things don't go his way. Coming on as a sub he looks much more impressive

Jury is still out for me but clearly something in him and maybe the right manager can draw it out

I can't see how you can judge Wilkinson from Crawley. My head was down after 5 minutes and I wasn't waiting for them to pass to me. I think he's a feisty character, which I'm happy with in a forward.

Haha!

He was the same at Yeovil, head down when things didn't go his way

Come on you miserable gits . It's latics , it's a Saturday 3pm game , today's pictures of the new stand look beautiful , we're playing against a team who will bring good support and most of this team are contracted beyond the summer . Glass half full. OWTB

Come on you miserable gits . It's latics , it's a Saturday 3pm game , today's pictures of the new stand look beautiful , we're playing against a team who will bring good support and most of this team are contracted beyond the summer . Glass half full. OWTB

and that's a bonus

Most being under contract lol

It was going quite well until that point!!