• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosler met with city's director of football yesterday.

Tapping up future loanees for us or Klippety Klopps new assistant when he takes over that lot?

Apparently Rosler is going to be Klops assistant at Man City when he takes over next season

Good that he has been to see us then, get the relationship built

It is still extremely open, Corney told the Chronicle. We are exhausting our research into all the candidates we have seen before we make that final decision.

Truth is we arent in a rush. There is no exact timeframe. We have spoken to some fantastic candidates, but they have to tick all of the boxes for us.

It then goes on to say.....Ian Dowie hasn't ruled himself out...........

What does that mean, the job is his if he wants it???

The Dowie line got me curious...

if Matt Chambers has spoken to Corney and he has mentioned specific candidates like the 3 we know why is there a throw away line at the end about Dowie who hasnt been interviewd once unlike theother who have been twice....

Or has he? Is it a matter of his contract at Sky ending when the season ends?

Edited by palmer1

if Matt Chambers has spoken to Corney and he has mentioned specific candidates like the 3 we know why is there a throw away line at the end about Dowie who hasnt been interviewd once unlike theother who have been twice....

As time has gone on, I find it more & more difficult to make a case for Dowie to be appointed even if we could afford him.

If it's to be announced at the game against Pererborough/around the date.. it indicates to me a name we'd be happy with because he's hardly going to announce Ashworth/Yates and get a load of cheers and new ST sales and optimism into the next season.

It is still extremely open, Corney told the Chronicle. We are exhausting our research into all the candidates we have seen before we make that final decision.

Truth is we arent in a rush. There is no exact timeframe. We have spoken to some fantastic candidates, but they have to tick all of the boxes for us.

It then goes on to say.....Ian Dowie hasn't ruled himself out...........

What does that mean, the job is his if he wants it???

It is Dowie's if he wants it he probably doesn't, but doesn't want to say it publicly, unless Corney is alot more canny than i'm giving him credit for.

I'm ready to be underwhelmed.

In which case he might be begging us for a job rather than the other way round.

As time has gone on, I find it more & more difficult to make a case for Dowie to be appointed even if we could afford him.

It wouldn't be the most logical appointment after 5 years our the game, granted. I'm a romantic though. Get him back... At least we'd all be on board.

Edited by longtimeblue