Chesterfield - given big section of RRE

I wouldnt go anyway, nothing games left now, dead football club again. Im more concerned with the 'lets ensure survival' philosophy of the club. Give my seat to a Chesterfield fan whos interested in the game.

Nothing game :crackpot: One of the form teams in the division, with a decent following = should be a good atmosphere. My cup is always half full, unlike yours. I'm looking forward to another very decent game at BP. By all means give your ticket to a Chesterfield fan, they probably appreciate their club more than you do yours.

Since when was it up to the police?

Another nonsense rumour started by the scamps on Twitter.

Well the police decide every game whether home fans will/should be moved depending on the opposition following, more so whether home fans can go in the small section which they used to allow now and again but never seem to now (except oddly mboro this season).

Could just be a rumour like you say, seems it has legs though lots of people said this.

Well the police decide every game whether home fans will/should be moved depending on the opposition following, more so whether home fans can go in the small section which they used to allow now and again but never seem to now (except oddly mboro this season).

Could just be a rumour like you say, seems it has legs though lots of people said this.

Police advice is different from police orders - it is an easy deflector for clubs to use though.

Seems a bit arse about that. Rather than have them next to the coaches where they can be herded in and out with no problems, make them walk through the whole of the home crowd.

New stand and a new car park could mean a rethink in regards to positioning of away fans.

It's certainly not ideal to have to keep moving home supporters from their regular seats.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a change of home end next season.

Seems a bit arse about that. Rather than have them next to the coaches where they can be herded in and out with no problems, make them walk through the whole of the home crowd.

I suppose they could be radical and move the coaches to the north exit of the Chaddy.

Edited by opinions4u