Anna Kocerhan appointed to Board of Directors

We have appointed more board members in the last 12 months than in the previous years combined that I can remember!

Is Corney getting the people in place to run the ship for when he sells/leaves? We already know he spends a lot more time in the states these days...

We have appointed more board members in the last 12 months than in the previous years combined that I can remember!

Is Corney getting the people in place to run the ship for when he sells/leaves? We already know he spends a lot more time in the states these days...

I think this is the key bit, he's probably getting a team of people in place to keep a steady ship whilst he's not around

Previously a director of a liquidated company.

Think this might mean if we become liquidated/bust when she is on the board she isn't allowed to be a board member for a company again. Could be a good warning sign in the future.

However, I'm sure those more knowledgeable will correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrong - liquidation means nothing unless the insolvency practitioner has identified wrongdoing - there is nothing of the sort associated with this company.

liquidations or dissolving companies can happen for any number of reasons majority are natural/innocent/all above board.

I think you may be mixing up the FL rules which I think make mention to football clubs going into liquidation and puts a number on it.

It's great news we've got Anna joining the board. Well done Mr Corney.

Think this might mean if we become liquidated/bust when she is on the board she isn't allowed to be a board member for a company again. Could be a good warning sign in the future.

However, I'm sure those more knowledgeable will correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by lookers87