Trust Oldham player of the season

Dear all

Not too sure if this has been posted yet but Trust oldham are looking for your vote for player of the season award. To vote go to:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XBGK5LR

Voting Closes Tuesday 21st April.

The award will be given on the players award night on Monday 4th May.

Thanks in advance

Has the players award night been advertised..?

Was suggested as the date at last nights fans meeting by the clubs representative...and it's a bank holiday too..... I know, I know

I Believe the venue will be hotel smokies too

Edited by underdog

Can we make James Dayton an option, the lads contributed massively to our bang average season.

Hmmmm don't think we can add him now as the late entry/fall guy..and I like him....shame he got pushed over a lot but had a wonder goal against Swindon.....I think

It's pleasant to be able to be indecisive about who to choose on the basis that a few have been very good, rather than select on who was the least worst.

Kelly got my vote. His importance is exemplified in his absence. Jones and Forte aren't far behind, nor is Winchester.

Jones has been the most consistent and has shown much more quality than previous "consistent" players like Wesolowski.

Kelly and Wilson have both had too much bad with the good to win it this year.

Forte's goal tally isn't to be sniffed at - if only he'd kicked on and not done a bit of a Kuqi after a flying start.....

Without players like Winchester though, and the likes of Baxter, Wellens, Taylor, Gregan before him, I question whether I'd still go as regular as I do...

His great goals, some mesmerising pieces of skill and the fact he's a youth product come good make him my choice....