• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is truelove injured?

Wondering why he didn't start at left back, Browns been great since coming back but surely he could have gone RB and Truelove LB I mean what have we got to lose?

Keep hearing how he's this great prospect but we have barely seen him

No he's not injured. Just needs a chance!

Just seen the goals. Soft from Brown looking to win a free kick rather than just defend the ball when he had the advantage.

If any Oldham player defended like Cov did for our goal I would go bat :censored: crazy, laughable.

It was well worked, but the right midfielder for Coventry needs locking up. He pointed at Winchester and still let him have acres of space...

Not sure he's at fault, he is the wall, if the lone man acting as the wall left allowing a free shot at goal and we scored from it then he'd be getting a bigger bollocking.

That has the hallmarks of being something to point the finger at the manager for.

FWIW if that's a foul on Brown it's a very soft one. Going off Gordon and Roy last night I was expecting something far more obvious. Brown needs to defend that better for me.

does dropping two points tonight matter? probably not but ...

the late goals for both coventry and gillingham meant that Latics slipped from a clear 13th back into 14th place. if last season is anything to go by then I believe it is the top 13 in the third division that are seeded in the first round draw of next season's league cup .... although it will be the top 14 if Reading win the FA cup and hence qualify for Europe.

could be helpful for the club to improve its chances of making the second round of the league cup and the chance of a draw against one of the bigger top flight clubs that fail to qualify for Europe ... Spurs, Everton, Newcastle maybe?

Anybody else feel we are destined to finish 16th again!!!

Its so long since it mattered, I'd forgotten we were even seeded.

&

Yes!