OEC & Chaddy End Changes

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if that was similar when Home fans were int he Chaddy?

That would take somebody with a far more powerful brain than mine to look through another season's fixtures and remember what end goals were scored in.

Today will be 102 days since we last scored at the Chaddy End. If we do not score the next chance will be 120 days. I anticipate we will have had shorter droughts over close seasons.

Records like this is what Opta should be working at, not bloody heat radars or whatever they come up with.

That would take somebody with a far more powerful brain than mine to look through another season's fixtures and remember what end goals were scored in.

Today will be 102 days since we last scored at the Chaddy End. If we do not score the next chance will be 120 days. I anticipate we will have had shorter droughts over close seasons.

Records like this is what Opta should be working at, not bloody heat radars or whatever they come up with.

One further one for you - 19 Football League managers have departed since Latics last scored at the Chaddy End.