152 members have voted

1. 1. Were you Consulted over the move from the Chaddy

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you agree with the decision

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

FWIW I'm fairly certain I completed that survey, but I don't recall being asked about moving home fans from the Chaddy. As a Main Stand ticket holder I may not have been asked, but as someone with a postgrad qualification in survey methods, that is not the best way to conduct a survey as you need people in rough equipoise to complete it as much, if not more than those who are biased.

If you don't known what "equipoise" means you can find out by using the PlayerShare search and typing the word in.

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

1p to PlayerShare for every two completed searches!

Little tip search for "clinical equipoise" as it certainly isn't a form of steroid, in that context.

FWIW I'm fairly certain I completed that survey, but I don't recall being asked about moving home fans from the Chaddy. As a Main Stand ticket holder I may not have been asked, but as someone with a postgrad qualification in survey methods, that is not the best way to conduct a survey as you need people in rough equipoise to complete it as much, if not more than those who are biased.

To be fair there were a few open ended questions on the survey asking for opinions on how the club could improve the match day experience. I could be wide of the mark but maybe a lot of people who completed the survey mentioned making the RRE the home end.

We can obviously only speculate as the results haven't been disclosed, but I can imagine a lot of younger fans possibly favouring a switch and being more likely to fill in an internet survey.