Promotions and Relegations

2 games left in the Football League. Who do we want to come down, stay in L1 and come up from L2?

For me:

Championship:

Up - Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, Norwich.

Down - Blackpool, Wigan and Rotherham down.

League 1:

Up - Bristol C, PNE, MK.

Down - Crawley, Orient, Colchester, Yeovil.

League 2:

Up - Burton, Shrews, Bury and Plymouth (Bury unlikely to get automatic though, so I'd prefer them through the play-offs over Plymouth).

Down - Want Tranmere to stay up, never liked them but not to the extent of relegation out of the football league.

Anyone else?

like to see Orient stay in L1, otherwise the only London game we will have in the league will be Millwall... :clint:

losing Bristol City, Yeovil and probably less likely Swindon will be a sickener for me personally.... :thumbsdown:

Welcome: Millwall, Wigan, Blackpool, Burton Albion & Shrewsbury Town

Goodbye: Bristol City, Preston NE, Colchester United, Yeovil Town

Possibly welcome: Wycombe/Southend/Bury (As the others look way short of these)

Possibly goodbye: Crawley, Crewe, Leyton Orient & Notts County

That means Crewe have to go down. They've got two very easy games whereas Orient have...Sheff Utd and Swindon. It's not looking good at all.

Fine by me.

Sheff U and Swindon are firmly (okay, not firmly) in the play offs. Orient will :censored: 'em.

Fine by me.

Sheff U and Swindon are firmly (okay, not firmly) in the play offs. Orient will :censored: 'em.

Orient have to win. Notts County and Crawley have to lose - to Gillingham away and Coventry at home respectively. The odds are staggeringly bad but I think we can do it. Swindon in flip-flops are clearly still better than Gillingham and Coventry in boots.

I'm assuming Preston will do football a favour and smash Colchester to claim the second automatic promotion spot ahead of the hated Mongs.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Orient have to win. Notts County and Crawley have to lose - to Gillingham away and Coventry at home respectively. The odds are staggeringly bad but I think we can do it. Swindon in flip-flops are clearly still better than Gillingham and Coventry in boots.

If Orient win, a draw for Crawley, Notts County and Colchester will be enough for Orient to stay up. Colchester are home to automatic chasing Preston, and a draw for Coventry will be enough for them to guarantee safety- Coventry aren't safe.

I am not going to lie, outside of my friends and family, getting relegated out of the football league is the worst thing that has happened in my life!

That is all.

Look on the bright side.

You've not sunk as low as Stockport.

Yet.

I am not going to lie, outside of my friends and family, getting relegated out of the football league is the worst thing that has happened in my life!

That is all.

Once the season starts in August you will discover new found optomism, it might turn to rat :censored: again but I can recommend the pies at Kiddermister.