Sheffield Star: LJ could mount Latics raid

It doesn't suit my argument at all and I see it how it is...

Oldham cancelled LJs contract and he attended the Barnsley game to view his new team. You hate him for it...

You think he was under contract to Oldham still and attended the Barnsley game to view his possible new team. You hate him for it...

He left Oldham for Barnsley and you hate him for it...

You tell me which bit is wrong?

Everybody sees it how it is in their own opinion. Only a fool does not realise that other people view things differently. It doesnt matter how many times you tell me that you are correct, it only illustrates how much your opinion thinks that you are correct! If it didnt it wouldnt be your opinion, Jesus! Its not rocket science.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody sees it how it is in their own opinion. Only a fool does not realise that other people view things differently. It doesnt matter how many times you tell me that you are correct, it only illustrates how much your opinion thinks that you are correct! If it didnt it wouldnt be your opinion, Jesus! Its not rocket science.

Everybody has their own opinion of course they do, that's obvious.

I just covered your opinion on LJ in my previous post ;)

Like you say its not rocket science.

Amazing how people use terms like over reaction, hate etc. It doesnt matter if someone thinks hes a two faced bastard or a saint its not an over reaction its an opinion and lately on here if people have an opinion it appears to start bickering like a playground.

Personally think he let us down badly looking back considering the position we had got to and why some perfectly reasonable fans have turned on him not that it matters much. He clearly wasn't as straight with fans as many of us believed and will do the same to Barnsley eventually one would suspect.

Believed in the bloke like many others and proved he's just another good talker. Wish we had a manager whose team filled seats not promises, and the one team one dream bollocks.

Barnsley have a history of sacking managers, they might beat him to it.