Transfers

Just found this site, makes interesting reading.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/oldham-athletic/english-football-teams/oldham-transfers

Although no comparable financially, it is interesting the turnover of players in comparision to Bournemouth. Becasue thy have only spent £1m more than us in fees over10 years+

That said, it does not take into account wages, which I am sure will tell a very different story.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/bournemouth/english-football-teams/bournemouth-transfers

Did they just strike lucky or very carefully planned? Time will tell.

Edited by singe

This site is pretty good for squads for the last few years, but doesn't try to guess the transfer fees. I've not seen a single site that even looked close to having plausible figures for transfers. Which makes sense, if they're undisclosed.

Edited by Crusoe

Completely irrelevant but sort of about transfers, but one thing I do know is I think we're making a huge mistake releasing Paul Tyson watched him last night and looked exceptional had a look of a courtois in the making

He might be re-signed, it was borderline to let him go, I hope Playerhare can help.

How tall is he, looks about 6ft 7"?

Completely irrelevant but sort of about transfers, but one thing I do know is I think we're making a huge mistake releasing Paul Tyson watched him last night and looked exceptional had a look of a courtois in the making

Based on one youth team game?

You seem to be in the kind of mood palmer1 gets in when Connor Brown plays well this week :grin:

Must be plenty watching them home and away then cos everyone with an opinion on a player has seen them numerous times, I'll take a trip to Chapel Road next season, don't want to miss out.

Must be plenty watching them home and away then cos everyone with an opinion on a player has seen them numerous times, I'll take a trip to Chapel Road next season, don't want to miss out.

Good article in tonights Chron about the new intake, Ronaldo is a name to look out for. and two promising lads have been brought over from Northern Ireland http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/91611/fans-to-get-a-glimpse-of-ronaldo

I have a feeling next seasons TP crop is going to do well.