New Stand Season tickets

Just got mine over the phone. Checked I had a season ticket in old Broadway Stand (I think you had to have one in the last season it was open but not sure) and that was it. Sending out a voucher to exchange for season ticket book when printed. About 250 sold so far.

This is going to be ace. :grin:

"Well, some of us used to have Lookers season ticket's but a couple didn't. We reserved on the first day but then by the Wednesday when the other lads went down the seats next to us had gone so they had to get different ones. Then it looks like some of the bastards who reserved those seats they wanted never paid so first game of the season some of them were free. But it looks like one person did pay and he's got an empty seat either side of him, spreads his legs out, arms over the back of the three seats like he owns the place. And he won't move up one so our mates can sit there. That's it, we're never going again. And the acoustics are :censored:"

does anyone have a link for the zebra finance form, apparently its available on the latics website but cant see it anywhere.

Maybe best to ring or call at the ticket office;

Latics have again teamed up with Zebra Finance to allow you to spread the cost of your season ticket. This year we are offering an interest free payment plan, with a one-off administration fee of £15. If you are interested in this, please contact the Boundary Park ticket office for more information.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/

Maybe best to ring or call at the ticket office;

Latics have again teamed up with Zebra Finance to allow you to spread the cost of your season ticket. This year we are offering an interest free payment plan, with a one-off administration fee of £15. If you are interested in this, please contact the Boundary Park ticket office for more information.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/

Well that's me on board.

I always used to wonder why the finance profit seemed to go to someone other than TTA. Then they rock up with a £1 per day pay monthly season ticket?

BOOM.

Also, looking at the highlights for the youths last nite, if that is how our highlights will look then there has either been a massive coinkidink in angles, or a definate attempt to highlight the background as much as the action. Fullish new stand and bouncing RRE on the football league show, chuck in the odd bit o fackin nawty down the chaddy end side?

Its on.

Well that's me on board.

I always used to wonder why the finance profit seemed to go to someone other than TTA. Then they rock up with a £1 per day pay monthly season ticket?

BOOM.

Also, looking at the highlights for the youths last nite, if that is how our highlights will look then there has either been a massive coinkidink in angles, or a definate attempt to highlight the background as much as the action. Fullish new stand and bouncing RRE on the football league show, chuck in the odd bit o fackin nawty down the chaddy end side?

Its on.

Think that was filmed from the seats at the back of the MSU which are normally occupied by Roy and Mike for Latics player, or any other radio commentators.

Can't see the TV being happy with the pillar being in the way for highlights, I'd think the gantry will be in the new stand, but this is only a suspicion.

Think that was filmed from the seats at the back of the MSU which are normally occupied by Roy and Mike for Latics player, or any other radio commentators.

Can't see the TV being happy with the pillar being in the way for highlights, I'd think the gantry will be in the new stand, but this is only a suspicion.

Cant see how or where.

Still avin it tho.

I'm fairly sure I was told improved TV camera facilities will be in the Main Stand. Together with some new floodlighting.

Well that's me on board.

BOOM.

Its on.

Have they not simply used the video footage that they use normally when they do their debriefs after a game? There's always someone up there normally at a home game and DH sometimes had/has an earpiece in to communicate with them.

Have they not simply used the video footage that they use normally when they do their debriefs after a game? There's always someone up there normally at a home game and DH sometimes had/has an earpiece in to communicate with them.

:censored: knows. Get a gantry there.

I'm fairly sure I was told improved TV camera facilities will be in the Main Stand. Together with some new floodlighting.

Chinese whispers again but I've heard the main stand too and it will be going where the directors currently sit.

My source was reliable. It's whether or not I was listening properly that throws any doubt into it. Director's box would make sense.

It would also show the new stand it all its brilliance and attract good TV advertisng revenue.

Edited by BP1960

Yeah the were on about that when i was there. Def staying in the main stand as they want it looking out at the new stand. They have not decided anything yet but def a possibility where the current directors box especially if there is a live telivised game. May have to relocate a few people sat around there if they do it

Yeah the were on about that when i was there. Def staying in the main stand as they want it looking out at the new stand. They have not decided anything yet but def a possibility where the current directors box especially if there is a live telivised game. May have to relocate a few people sat around there if they do it

As a goodwill gesture relocated to a similar location in the new stand and a free pie might resolve that issue.

I'm pretty sure one of Latic's staff videos all the games for post match analysis purposes. And the the footage can be seen from a seat near where Roy and Mike sit when doing the LP commentary, 'cos Roy often has a quick look at replays to confirm his offside and other bad reffing decisions.

I would think that the TV highlights will continue to be videoed from the box that was built specifically for the camera last season.

I'm pretty sure one of Latic's staff videos all the games for post match analysis purposes. And the the footage can be seen from a seat near where Roy and Mike sit when doing the LP commentary

I think that's the footage they used for the highlights of the yoof final the other night.

Guys am going to prob sound silly here but I have just purchased my first season ticket I haven't been able to in the past due to my job and location, quick question regarding the St is my seat reserved for just me or will anyone just sit where they want in the new stand just don't wanna pay a lot of money for someone to sit in my seat,, cheers lads