General Sale season tickets

Don't know if it's just me, but when trying to buy a season ticket online.The interactive seating plan only shows the 3 stands? No choice of choosing the new stand online. Looks like I may have book some later tonight at this open day. Anyone else having similar pproblems

Don't know if it's just me, but when trying to buy a season ticket online.The interactive seating plan only shows the 3 stands? No choice of choosing the new stand online. Looks like I may have book some later tonight at this open day. Anyone else having similar pproblems

Same here you can still buy tickets in the Chaddy end. You would think this would have been sorted

Edited by SavageTheBeast

Poor customer care, same at the youth cup game, 800 there and no team sheets, just a rapid garbled team announcement.

Went to Ashton United last night, full programme produced in a few days and free team sheets for about the same number of fans. Excellent catering too. Someone at the clubs needs sort out the lack of a quality servic,don't think they care though unless it's for the corporate people.

Edited by BP1960

I had the same problem this morning. It was a Ticketmaster cock-up! I knew that the Company had told the Club yesterday that everything would be OK for 9:00am today, but then they displayed this season's seating plan instead of the new one.

I booked ours by phone, without being able to select seats, but I'm satisfied with the ones selected for me.

Poor customer care, same at the youth cup game, 800 there and no team sheets, just a rapid garbled team announcement.

Went to Ashton United last night, full programme produced in a few days and free team sheets for about the same number of fans. Excellent catering too. Someone at the clubs needs sort out the lack of a quality servic,don't think they care though unless it's for the corporate people.

20150429_181328_zpscasuzd6v.jpg Edited by leeslover

The only other way is by making a money transfer to current account. Most of the C/C companies offer this service from time to time which usually carries a 4% transfer fee, this can be paid off over the transfer period of about 12 months...Total £364.