General Sale season tickets

1,000 season tickets sold already according to the Chron.

Ched Evans, Blatter's various outbursts, LJ leaving & the club pissing away a solid chance of the playoffs, another season ending with a whimper, some of the clubs most loyal & long standing season ticket holders being shat upon......

Do we vote with our feet? Show them that we'll take no more in an organised, angry show of fan power? At least until we see who the new manager will be?

No, 1,000 of us buy or renew season tickets :grin:

And I'm one of them :lol:

FFS.

Ched Evans, Blatter's various outbursts, LJ leaving & the club pissing away a solid chance of the playoffs, another season ending with a whimper, some of the clubs most loyal & long standing season ticket holders being shat upon......

Do we vote with our feet? Show them that we'll take no more in an organised, angry show of fan power? At least until we see who the new manager will be?

No, 1,000 of us buy or renew season tickets :grin:

And I'm one of them :lol:

FFS.

Think this 1,000 this early is a bit of a false dawn- lots will have got on board very early to get the prime seats in the new stand. Others who weren't interested will take their time and then there are those who won't renew as they've been kicked out of their seat for reasons not yet clear.

Can still see ST being down this year, so they'll wheel out Detective Sh**peas who will go on one of his infamous rants egged on by Gordon, knowing full well that the reason the ST sales are down is because him and his cronies made decisions that were completely unnecessary some of which were only to promote his own agenda.

Think this 1,000 this early is a bit of a false dawn- lots will have got on board very early to get the prime seats in the new stand. Others who weren't interested will take their time and then there are those who won't renew as they've been kicked out of their seat for reasons not yet clear.

Can still see ST being down this year, so they'll wheel out Detective Sh**peas who will go on one of his infamous rants egged on by Gordon, knowing full well that the reason the ST sales are down is because him and his cronies made decisions that were completely unnecessary some of which were only to promote his own agenda.

Season tickets will be up providing the managerial appointment is decent and not too many Chaddy Enders go

I got mine on finance over the Internet yesterday I contacted zebra finance to confirm the instalment plan and they said they have no record or me, contacted oldham they told me ticket master wouldn't release the seat because I beer put Wiltshire in the county. Am now waiting for the club to contact the ticket master for it to be released didn't think it was this much of s nightmare for a st!!