Exec boxes

They're in the North Stand, I'm sat just in front so I can observe any due diligence that might be going on.

Will fans be able to book a season ticket in the vacated main stand directors boxes, if so how much are they?

Edited by BP1960

When I went at aroun 5pm Neil Joy (i think) said that 7 of the eleven boxes had already been sold!!!!!

Considering the invite only corporate day is tomorrow and I've been waiting on prices for the boxes for nigh on 6 months I'll be annoyed if that's the case........especially with the work I've been doing with them on in house catering!

Considering the invite only corporate day is tomorrow and I've been waiting on prices for the boxes for nigh on 6 months I'll be annoyed if that's the case........especially with the work I've been doing with them on in house catering!

Masterchef by any chance?

He may have meant reserved rather than bought, he might be saving some for first option Companies such as yourself? I'd get there as early as possible today if I were you!

Been today......think the club have been taken aback by the interest.....they were in no way prepared for fans coming yesterday wanting boxes or clubbing together to get one.

Must say I've been very impressed - I'm looking at using the conference facilities 2/3 times a year and they are already falling over themselves to help

The biggest selling point for me (apart from the football) is the ability to use the box ANY day of the week at no extra charge......that will be brilliant for my business.

Also due to work commitments I wont be able to go to every game so they will look to sell my box and refund me if possible, this again shows fantastic flexibility although I will definately look at giving a game to playershare or something similar to raffle/auction off and raise funds........time to go and re-work the marketing budget!

Been today......think the club have been taken aback by the interest.....they were in no way prepared for fans coming yesterday wanting boxes or clubbing together to get one.

Must say I've been very impressed - I'm looking at using the conference facilities 2/3 times a year and they are already falling over themselves to help

The biggest selling point for me (apart from the football) is the ability to use the box ANY day of the week at no extra charge......that will be brilliant for my business.

Also due to work commitments I wont be able to go to every game so they will look to sell my box and refund me if possible, this again shows fantastic flexibility although I will definately look at giving a game to playershare or something similar to raffle/auction off and raise funds........time to go and re-work the marketing budget!

Can Topoff and his mates have it one week?

Just got back from it myself. I was surprised how busy it was. There were some big national companies reprersented there today. I was skeptical at first but having been there today, I don't think they will have any trouble getting rid of all the boxes. I wasn't there for long but spoke to 3 people who said they/their employer were definitely having one.

Corney was there ( he didn't tell me who the manager will be) but I didn't see Blitz.

The Video presentation was very impressive. I bought 3 of the 100 club seats - there was still plenty of those available.

The 100 club looks a cracking deal, cannot help think they could sell that over and over For a £7 more per match than the match day ticket you get all that.

all very positive re pre sales and interest from fans and business

if the club gets a waiting list for 100 club and exec boxes they might be tempted to do something major to the main stand

you can see the potential is there

someone do the rough maths on 100 club and exec boxes

that's all before a pint or pie is sold

Spent quite a bit of time talking to Anna yesterday.....apparently 5 of the boxes had been reserved for fans on the first day which is fantastic ! I've emailed my intention to purchase today but asked for a further meeting to clarify a few things. I think it's a guarantee that they will sell out and have a waiting list and it will be interesting to see if the success of this week (as long as the enquiries result in a large number of sales) whether it accelerates any future development........I think the next step will be the hotel no matter what.

Spent quite a bit of time talking to Anna yesterday.....apparently 5 of the boxes had been reserved for fans on the first day which is fantastic ! I've emailed my intention to purchase today but asked for a further meeting to clarify a few things. I think it's a guarantee that they will sell out and have a waiting list and it will be interesting to see if the success of this week (as long as the enquiries result in a large number of sales) whether it accelerates any future development........I think the next step will be the hotel no matter what.

I think things must be tempered a tad though, this is from a catchment of in effect 3 stands worth of current season ticket holders, and already 1/3 of a normal season are sold. But it may be that the other stands season tickets drop markedly as a number of people want to be in the new stand.

Let's hope it is a lot of new season ticket holders though.

No criticism at all, and lets hope the optimism and antipacation are worth it.

It would be excellent if this helps fund other stands, and allows a better quality of stand than originally envisaged. At least they won't spend too much time getting it right, they have a good template.

Edited by singe

I think things must be tempered a tad though, this is from a catchment of in effect 3 stands worth of current season ticket holders, and already 1/3 of a normal season are sold. But it may be that the other stands season tickets drop markedly as a number of people want to be in the new stand.

Let's hope it is a lot of new season ticket holders though.

No criticism at all, and lets hope the optimism and antipacation are worth it.

It would be excellent if this helps fund other stands, and allows a better quality of stand than originally envisaged. At least they won't spend too much time getting it right, they have a good template.

If it helps I have yet to renew, I will be doing before the increase kicks in.

Ooo me likes this...especially the playershare bit....if it come off a big thanks in advance..