Fans set to be breathalysed before matches

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true. LL once got so :censored:ted before a match he didn't actually make it into the ground.

This scandalous distortion of the truth, unsurprisingly used by Mr Tulsehill in honour of the top Nazi with political political views closest to his own.

I was in West London early morning so as to give pretence of working at my head office ahead of a job interview due for about 2pm. It was done by about 11. I had no inclination to stay and pretend to do more work there and even less to go back to my normal base, and we were playing at Brentford that evening about 3 miles away. Thus I had 5 hours spare drinking on the back of not much sleep and high on adrenaline. I knew at about 7 o'clock I would be in a bad way getting home at 11pm. I'd also "lost" a laptop not long before and didn't fancy a repeat, therefore I went home.

This scandalous distortion of the truth, unsurprisingly used by Mr Tulsehill in honour of the top Nazi with political political views closest to his own.

I was in West London early morning so as to give pretence of working at my head office ahead of a job interview due for about 2pm. It was done by about 11. I had no inclination to stay and pretend to do more work there and even less to go back to my normal base, and we were playing at Brentford that evening about 3 miles away. Thus I had 5 hours spare drinking on the back of not much sleep and high on adrenaline. I knew at about 7 o'clock I would be in a bad way getting home at 11pm. I'd also "lost" a laptop not long before and didn't fancy a repeat, therefore I went home.

How did we fare in the match?

Shocked to see this. How can they continue to get away with demonising football fans? They just treat people like kids!

I can only see this getting abused in many ways. For example, only being enforced by stewards on easy targets, like young lads not looking for trouble, rather than a bus load of Millwall hooligans.

It's also going to encourage larger amounts of binge drinking inside the grounds where alcohol is served. I expect it will also lead to people smuggling in stronger stuff like spirits to neck inside the ground if they can't buy alcohol or don't want to pay the prices.