Which Stand Will You Be Sitting In Next Season?

Are You Moving?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Chaddy End

• Moving to the North Stand
    • Moving to the Rochdale Rd End
    • Moving to the Main Stand (Upper)
    • Moving to the Main Stand (Paddock)
    • Not applicable / not sure
  2. 2. Main Stand (Upper)

• Staying
    • Moving to North Stand
    • Moving to the Rochdale Rd End
    • Moving to the Main Stand Paddock
  3. 3. Main Stand (Paddock)

• Staying
    • Moving to North Stand
    • Moving to Rochdale Rd End
    • Moving to Main Stand (Upper)
  4. 4. Rochdale Rd End

• Staying
    • Moving to North Stand
    • Moving to Main Stand (Upper)
    • Moving to Main Stand (Paddock)
    • Not applicable / Not sure

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 out of the 74 votes 59% are moving to the new north stand.

Think I will stay in the main stand for this season and do star jumps in my seat.

I can see their becoming problems as those who prefer to sit and those who want to stand and sing intertwine. But it will look good from the main stand when it is as expected full for the first few months.

Will the Athleticos be going in the north stand or RRE.

Where's the option for those who have said they won't go again if Holden/Yates/Kelly become manager?

Personally, if it were possible to have full use of a season ticket, I'd move into the North Stand.

Where's the option to o say I.m sick of the club treating me like :censored:? Signing killers. rapists, moving me out of the home end despite the fact that I've been in there for 45 years without a word to me (no matter what they say,?

6 of us staying in the MS upper.

Main consideration is the weather in NS. But we look forward to sampling the New Stand facilities and simply looking at an ugly hole in the ground being well populated by fans in a modern environment.

So from this 44 out of 90 members that have casted a vote seem to be elsewhere other than the North Stand.. probably about right in terms of the split we'll actually see come next season (half in NS, other half split between two)

I'm staying in my living. room. It costs me £100 a game. After the most uninspiring appointment possible, i'm going to wait this time.

What load of total bollocks. SC, you have lost the plot.Talk about doing things on the cheap. As a businessman you should appreciate the need for capital investment. You're downsizing, driving people away and leading us in only one direction - down. Its been painful. Now its humiliating.

I was moving from the RRE to the North Stand but will probably cancel sell the fantastic seat with a great view I've reserved to the highest bidder & pay as I go if Kelly is appointed.

Evans, Chaddy End, breathalysers, throwing the towel in when Johnson left & we still had a good chance of the playoffs...etc.....

Enough is enough.

[edited for Lags]

Edited by HarryBosch

I was moving from the RRE to the North Stand but will probably cancel & pay as I go if Kelly is appointed.

Evans, Chaddy End, breathalysers, throwing the towel in when Johnson left & we still had a good chance of the playoffs...etc.....

Enough is enough.

Anyone else not taking up their North Stand seat?

I was moving from the RRE to the North Stand but will probably cancel & pay as I go if Kelly is appointed.

Enough is enough.

Row and seat number? IF it's a good one can I have it?