Which Stand Will You Be Sitting In Next Season?

Are You Moving?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Chaddy End

• Moving to the North Stand
    • Moving to the Rochdale Rd End
    • Moving to the Main Stand (Upper)
    • Moving to the Main Stand (Paddock)
    • Not applicable / not sure
  2. 2. Main Stand (Upper)

• Staying
    • Moving to North Stand
    • Moving to the Rochdale Rd End
    • Moving to the Main Stand Paddock
  3. 3. Main Stand (Paddock)

• Staying
    • Moving to North Stand
    • Moving to Rochdale Rd End
    • Moving to Main Stand (Upper)
  4. 4. Rochdale Rd End

• Staying
    • Moving to North Stand
    • Moving to Main Stand (Upper)
    • Moving to Main Stand (Paddock)
    • Not applicable / Not sure

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was moving from the RRE to the North Stand but will probably cancel sell the fantastic seat with a great view I've reserved to the highest bidder & pay as I go if Kelly is appointed.

Evans, Chaddy End, breathalysers, throwing the towel in when Johnson left & we still had a good chance of the playoffs...etc.....

Enough is enough.

[edited for Lags]

Come off it. You'll be buzzing in August...

I might regret it, but I have chosen to believe the new managers creative attacking philosophy and renewed my season ticket. Dont let me down DK.

Edited by BP1960

My dummy is perched precariously in the corner of my mouth awaiting tonights GMR interview.........

We all know how it plays out.

Every caller must thank Corney for saving the club etc.

Gee will state how impressed all the board members were with Kelly, standout candidate etc.

Kelly will state his intention to encourage an attacking style of play, already talking with transfer targets etc.

I'll still be listening though...

We all know how it plays out.

Every caller must thank Corney for saving the club etc.

Gee will state how impressed all the board members were with Kelly, standout candidate etc.

Kelly will state his intention to encourage an attacking style of play, already talking with transfer targets etc.

I'll still be listening though...

Plus that same bloke who always phones up will phone up and go on and on and on in a long winded digression fest....

I might regret it, but I have chosen to believe the new managers creative attacking philosophy and renewed my season ticket. Dont let me down DK.

Big Shock! THe majority who react without hearing the full story will do the same..even if they dont admit it

Glad to hear but you didnt need much talking around did you? ever manager says the same when they join a new club at least they do when they join ours....

I know, put it down to my genial old age, and can it actually be any worse than the last season?

At least Ive managed to change seats to a much more central one. (havent checked it for protruding nails yet though)

Unfortunately, I will still be sitting in upper south sec 69, HH146 As the contract to return fell through. On the plus side I'll be buying in the North Stand. In the last 15 years I have bought in the Chaddy, moved to the Lookers, then RRE, now back to the North Stand. I have been to one game in 15 years and I left my ST in Brisbane!

• 2 weeks later...

I was moving from the RRE to the North Stand but will probably cancel sell the fantastic seat with a great view I've reserved to the highest bidder & pay as I go if Kelly is appointed.

Evans, Chaddy End, breathalysers, throwing the towel in when Johnson left & we still had a good chance of the playoffs...etc.....

Enough is enough.

[edited for Lags]

Yeah, I've paid today :lol:

Looks like about 50% of season ticket holders from the Main Stand and 50% of season ticket holders from the RRE stand are moving to the new north stand and 75% of the Chaddy end...think the RRE is gonna look pretty empty this season!

Looks like about 50% of season ticket holders from the Main Stand and 50% of season ticket holders from the RRE stand are moving to the new north stand and 75% of the Chaddy end...think the RRE is gonna look pretty empty this season!

With 2000 ST holders in a ground with a capacity of 13,000 the whole grounds going to look pretty empty.