Yesterday was our season summed up to 90 minutes. Started off decent but fizzled out into disappointment.

Agree with the positive comments on Brown. Regarding Poleon - he's quick and his finishing has shown signs of improvement recently, but he needs to learn to release the ball earlier. If he can't do this fairly simple thing, I'm not sure when we go with him.

Edited by JoeP

The ref couldn't wait to get his red card out for that challenge. Quite right too. The lad was upset he hadn't got a free kick a minute earlier and you could see from his face before he made contact that there was only one thought on his mind. He had clear intent to hurt Wilson. Reckless and dangerous tackle.

No contact made at all. Wilson knew he was coming and the ref reacted too quick.

If that was Poleon in on one of theirs it would be uproar. The lad looked aggressive that was it

I was right in line in the MSU. Never a red.

It should live long in the memory with all of us because it's probably the last time we'll see Carl Winchester playing for us...

Ah, but I'm recommending a very similar young Northern Ireland attacking midfielder to replace him, and no its not Kirk Miller.

At the moment I've requested more information from the scout of a Championship club who released him.

Edited by BP1960

Contact doesn't have to be made though - the tackle was still reckless and dangerous

It's not the outcome but the possible outcome

Yeah but he didn't even put his foot in. He ran aggressively as he wanted a foul that wasnt given. The only person to swing a leg was Wilson to clear the ball. Ref got it wrong..

I was right in line in the MSU. Never a red.

As was I in the lower. People were laughing. Ref couldnt find his card quick enough.

Ah, but I'm recommending a very similar young Northern Ireland attacking midfielder to replace him, and no its not Kirk Miller.

At the moment I've requested more information from the scout of a Championship club who released him.

Is he a republican/celtic fan/pipe bomb maker/terrorist? Might not be welcome if he isnt.

#legend

I took a friend to her first ever professional football match alkthough she has been involved in many aspects of running a kids football club over many years.

Enjoyed the experience but was completely baffled as to why Poleon very rarely had anyone else within shouting distance.

I took a friend to her first ever professional football match alkthough she has been involved in many aspects of running a kids football club over many years.

Enjoyed the experience but was completely baffled as to why Poleon very rarely had anyone else within shouting distance.

She should have applied for the managers job.