Post 2014/2015 season Release List

Assuming Darren Kelly will take the realm Tuesday/ Wednesday (given tomorrows bank holiday), when do you think the release list will be announced and who will be on it? I'd assume Holden will have made these decisions ready for Kelly perhaps, unless Kelly has been at games and has already thoroughly assessed the squad.

I think these are the ones up for renewal.

Coleman - keep

Brown - keep

Mellor - release

Truelove - release

Elokobi - keep

J Wilson - keep

Forte - keep

Philliskirk - release unless they can fix whatever went wrong

Turner - keep

Bove - release

Anybody else?

Edited by opinions4u

I think these are the ones up for renewal.

Coleman - keep

Brown - keep

Truelove - release

Elokobi - keep

J Wilson - keep

Forte - keep

Philliskirk - release unless they can fix whatever went wrong

Turner - keep

Bove - release

Anybody else?

Bit harsh on the kids...

Coleman still has a year left on his contract.

With his injury record, I don't think Elokobi would be offered a new deal & I reckon Bove (& maybe even Truelove) will be kept. I liked Johnson but he had a real blind spot for keepers and kids.

I would hope that the club would give Bove and Truelove another year - they've been failed by the club this season. Send both straight out on loan at the beginning of the season for 3 to 6 months of competitive football.

It will be an entirely different squad next season I would think. Can't see too many still being here.

Same as it ever was. Think a "name" manager like Dowie would help persuade some players to stay but the turn over is usually high and we start from scratch again. Roll on a decent run until Christmas, the useful loan players we have in return to their clubs and we slide into mediocrity yet again. Groundhog Day has nothing on OAFC. But there is always, always what if.....

No wonder Bove and Truelove haven't played much, they've been worn out shagging OWTB member's wives and girlfriends. Either that or there is some other reason why so many want to get rid of youth prospects, it isn't that long ago that Winchester was on these end of season lists, I'm pretty sure Tarky was too.

No wonder Bove and Truelove haven't played much, they've been worn out shagging OWTB member's wives and girlfriends. Either that or there is some other reason why so many want to get rid of youth prospects, it isn't that long ago that Winchester was on these end of season lists, I'm pretty sure Tarky was too.

The galling thing is the keeper Paul Tyson wasn't released because of lack of ability or attitude and could finish up at a higher level club.

Now Mr Kelly and Mr Holden have been announced as a duo for the upcoming season, I suspect this released list will be out in the next few days.

Connor Brown, George Elokobi, adam Lockwood, james Dayton, David Mellor, Rhys Turner, Amari Morgan Smith ALL OUT OF CONTRACT

Im assuming the options on jack truelove, Jonathon forte and Jordan bove have been taken up?

Tuohy, Byrnes and Jacobs have 1 year pro contracts now don't they?

Now Mr Kelly and Mr Holden have been announced as a duo for the upcoming season, I suspect this released list will be out in the next few days.

Connor Brown, George Elokobi, adam Lockwood, james Dayton, David Mellor, Rhys Turner, Amari Morgan Smith ALL OUT OF CONTRACT

Im assuming the options on jack truelove, Jonathon forte and Jordan bove have been taken up?

Tuohy, Byrnes and Jacobs have 1 year pro contracts now don't they?

If DH is helping to decide, then Connor Brown and Rhys Turner will be offered contracts. Hopefully George will too