Staying or going

out of the current crop - who do you think will be still here come the start of next season and who do you think will be moved on.

MOVING ON:

Kelly - probably to Barnsley

J.Wilson - as above

Forte - as above

Mills - maybe as above!

Lockwood - either released or retired to coaching position

Bove - released

Dieng - released

Murphy - sold

Hope I'm wrong!

Can only see Kelly and Wilson going. Probably both to Barnsley.

Winchester won't go Barnsley apparently he hates LJ. I think if we lose Winchester it's to someone like Huddersfield.

Forte again I doubt we will lose, his knees are an absolute mess + he's getting on a bit. Unless we are willing to literally accept like 20-50k I can't see someone forking over much cash for him.

Dieng's on a 2 year deal he'll be kept.

If we keep Forte, Mills, Jones and winchester I'll be happy.

Murphy might be a completely different player with a full pre season and if we play to his strengths - not stick him up top on his own and hoof it to him all game...Depends how the new manager wants to play.

Edited by aaronoafc

Can only see Kelly and Wilson going. Probably both to Barnsley.

Winchester won't go Barnsley apparently he hates LJ. I think if we lose Winchester it's to someone like Huddersfield.

Forte again I doubt we will lose, his knees are an absolute mess + he's getting on a bit. Unless we are willing to literally accept like 20-50k I can't see someone forking over much cash for him.

Dieng's on a 2 year deal he'll be kept.

If we keep Forte, Mills, Jones and winchester I'll be happy.

Murphy might be a completely different player with a full pre season and if we play to his strengths - not stick him up top on his own and hoof it to him all game...Depends how the new manager wants to play.

I think James Wilson and Gary's son fell out around Xmas, there was some talk about Gary's son blanking someone he had known for years in the time before he left. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed.

Kelly might go but he may not be as good value as we got him for as he still as at least 1 year left on his contract, possibly 2, and he doesn't have the injury problems as well.

The player I'm most worried about losing is Elokobi, he was on a one year contract which was topped up by Playershare. He is a very good defender at this level and his professionalism on and off the field is exemplary. Someone may well be able to offer him more money, however, if we were the sign Gerrard instead then we may get the better of the two. Gerrard is clearly not staying at Huddersfield and will be available.

Gary's son

Ha!!

I'm not overly fussed about Elokobi leaving, if we get Gerrard in. Although I'll have to find a new picture and he's a good character to have around, his injury problems, and the time it takes for him to get fit, mean he's probably not worthwhile.

Lockwood and Mellor can go. Bove and Truelove probably too, although they haven't played much, maybe there's a reason for that. Wouldn't be averse to keeping them for another season as squad fillers. Morgan-Smith is a crock and hasn't shown enough, Dayton's gone too.

Turner and Brown are the only ones who are out this summer that I'd give an extension.

Lockwood will be given a coaching role. Mellor will be binned off, Think bove will be too.

Lot of hype about Truelove but I don't get why we haven't seen more of him, he was out injured most of the season but has been back for the past couple of months.

Connor brown, what a difference that carlisle loan spell made, came back completely different and much more driven it seems.

There's a quality player in Turner you can see it, he'll be offered an extension.