Club will refund season tickets

What a load of bollocks asking for a refund -

To those that want one - take it and get a S/T at Spotland .

Good bye !!!!

They can still pay at the gate if they wish, whats wrong with that?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an article just put on the OP about fans who wish to get a refund having the opportunity to speak to Corney in person before trying to get their money back.

Is it desperation or just faith in the new manager? Ballsy move to stick it on the official site whichever way.

His mum met Martin McGuiness apparently. Of course anyone who ever met him is an IRA sympathiser and ought to be stoned to death in our civilised, democratic society, like.

Anyway. I think it's a pretty shocking appointment myself on the basis that I think he'll be :censored: due to barely any respect through the game, a lack of quality contacts and I just don't like Darren's. Never have.

Just received an email from Andy Steel in the ticket office, refunds of seasons tickets can be made if you have the receipt. Now the decision I have to make if do I ask for it back? I have only been twice this year because of the repeated garbage put on display. I was motivated to help the club "take off" post capital investments and fully expected a decent manager/coach.

Can't hide the fact that the club has repeatedly gone for the cheapest manager out there....and we have reaped the rewards.

How would our managers and rewards stack up against the 40 teams relegated in the last 10yrs?

Many people consider Mike Tyson a #legend, do they all condone rape?

A few tweets about Sinn Fein are moderate for an Irish Republican, never mind one who has had a family member killed by British soldiers. I'm not saying I agree with his views but he's entitled to them, just like loyalists are entitled to theirs.

His Mum meeting Martin McGuinness and Kelly calling McGuinness a legend is not all there was on his Twitter feed that indicated he was very pro Sinn Fein.

For example he followed several prominent members of Sinn Fein, including some presumably related to McGuinness, and has tweeted about/to them, including some Re-Tweets.

Being pro Sinn Fein is not something that I would automatically associate with being an IRA sympathiser, but I can see how others would.

Maybe with all these returned season tickets Corney alluded to still being bottom half budget next season in his Radio Manc interview. A fair cry from the interview after Sports Direct got on board proclaiming it would propel us into top six/eight budgets in league one!!

Oh well....................................

Wonder how many keyboard warriors saying they won't be going and have asked for refunds actually go and meet corney.

Does it make their gripes any less valid if they don't want to go and argue the toss with him?

Edited by HarryBosch