Press conference

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard last night he's asked for the pitch to be widened....wingers?

Personally I asked him to separate his politics from football, in reference to the photo and legend quote. He claimed not to be political in anyway, but he is at least aware that the photo and comments are out there and have been seen by supporters.

How he wins us over I have no idea....maybe we should let the footy do the talking and if, if we can keep some of out players too.

Personally I asked him to separate his politics from football, in reference to the photo and legend quote. He claimed not to be political in anyway, but he is at least aware that the photo and comments are out there and have been seen by supporters.

How he wins us over I have no idea....maybe we should let the footy do the talking and if, if we can keep some of out players too.

Will need a tall forward then too if we are playing with wingers delivering the ball into the box

Widening the pitch is a good start which suggests wingers and strikers. I will watch developments with interest.

Will need a tall forward then too if we are playing with wingers delivering the ball into the box

Size isn't everything (so I've been told) Poleon scored from a header the other day and Turner wins more than his fair share. Wilkinson on the other hand won very little on the air.

What a bobbins interview did not ask any questions

1 What is your playing ethos?

2 How many games have you watched Oldham this season?

3 What is your assessment of the current squad/ which areas do you feel need improving?

4 Have you discussed budgets for next season with the chairman if so what is it?

5 Have you already got targets in mind of who you would like to bring in? Is so what positions would you like to improve?

I found myself drifting off part way through.

Funnily enough, I did the exact same.. when it finished it woke me up a bit and didn't bother listening to the parts I missed through daydreaming. Bored already, this will be a long summer in regards to football. Edited by MAC0AFC

not a chance.....this guy is from the Brendan rogers school of football.

Is that the same Brendan Rogers who made Swansea a very exciting footballing team or the one who only just missed out on winning the premier league last season???

If he's from that school of footballt, that'll do me!

Is that the same Brendan Rogers who made Swansea a very exciting footballing team or the one who only just missed out on winning the premier league last season???

If he's from that school of footballt, that'll do me!

he took over a very exciting swansea team.....

we are not exciting.