Questions for Darren Kelly?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How tall are you.... ? Can we safely move the milk crate for LP interviews.?

Have you applied for any other jobs whilst contracted to Oldham Athletic?

Is LJ a real mate or a twitter pal?

Who is Coach Phil you appear to be in awe of?

Can you see Warren Feeney making a return to OAFC anytime soon?

How does 8 years at York and few months at Sunderland = experience of what is required in Div 1?

Do you feel the tactics in the 9 games you have watched are the right ones?

Have you got a 100 day plan?

So many questions.....

Expected answers;

How tall are you.... ? Can we safely move the milk crate for LP interviews.?..... I'm 6' 1" in my green cotton socks, just leave the milk for me (green top please).

Have you applied for any other jobs whilst contracted to Oldham Athletic?....I don't start while Ist June, I'll let you know all the other applications from my new club on June 2nd.

Is LJ a real mate or a twitter pal?...LJ is more of an unreal mate, unfortunately I have no twitter account now.

Who is Coach Phil you appear to be in awe of?....Phil who?

Can you see Warren Feeney making a return to OAFC anytime soon? ...One can only hope.

How does 8 years at York and few months at Sunderland = experience of what is required in Div 1?....I will let you know at Christmas (if I'm still here).

Do you feel the tactics in the 9 games you have watched are the right ones?... I will consult BP1960 on that one.

Have you got a 100 day plan?.....I haven't a 1 day plan yet.

Note;

* Answers updated accordingly as circumstances change every day.

Edited by BP1960

Can we knock all this politics stuff on the head, it is beyond dull.

Lee Johnson was almost certainly a Tory and nobody ever held that against him.

I don't see how you can possibly compare one manager's support for an organisation that has caused untold suffering to millions of people by following a dangerous and extreme ideology and the other sending a tweet to McGuiness.

this thread is brilliant... why do we take things so seriously? oh wait, we don't - that's what i love.

can't imagine these sort of questions propping up on a Bradford/Sheffield forum they take themselves far too seriously.

then again, they don't employ no names so they don't get put in these circumstances

I'm still waiting for an answer on Shergar, the ante post bet I had on him is burning a hole in my pocket and the bookie wont give me a refund.

Edited by BP1960

Of course he's not going to answer quetions on here, but what would you ask if you met him? keep them football related please..mine's;

Will you be reinstating the reseve team?

That was asked on monday by my mate. The short answer is: He said he wants to

Can he account for Martin McGuinness whereabouts just before Saturday 15 June 1996 and was he anywhere near Manchester city centre?

I still reckon that was an insurance job by M&S.