Thanks for the goals Forte

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said at the start of the season Forte has only ever been good in short burst during his career and to sustain it over a full season would go against the pattern. It turned out to be right.

This is the only season he's ever been a goalscorer.

Johnson produced an all new Forte

He was unplayable at times in the first half of the season but his confidence seemed to drop after we turned down an offer for him on deadline day. I guess the medical staff will know more about his knees than us and that in the end will be the key factor.

Everything you want in a League 1 striker pace and decent finishing, just a shame about the injury problems. Sign him on pay as you play deal. One of best strikers we've had in years!!

Even on the money he's on if we're only going to get 20 games out of him I'd still rather us pay for that than draft some snide loanee(s) in who will probably do :censored: all....

Had it on very good authority the club will not be exercising the option to extend the contract on Jonathan Forte......

Also Big George will not be retained also.....

I think the majority of fans will be suprised at the retained list...

Lets just say this the new manager is making his mark early.....

Oh dear EPICMONSTERFAIL

Is that the same Simon Corney that said we had the best set applicants ever then appointed the under 9s coach

The same Corney who tended his resignation to the Oldham Chron to quickly refute it

I would check the grass outside is green even if he told me so....

I say again......

Oh the irony!

It depends on how seriously he is injured but in my opinion it will be a big loss to let Forte go. I hope that your 'authority' is reliable as if not I will be the first to give you grief if this turns out to be a false rumour!

Postman Matt fails to deliver...