meet the manager 14th May

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

All the other meet the Manager events at the club have been free.

A lot of people are unhappy at the appointment. This should be a meeting to clear the air, not to raise funds.

I, and many others who would be interested in going, already have a monthly standing order going to Playershare.

Will those do?

All the other meet the Manager events at the club have been free.

A lot of people are unhappy at the appointment. This should be a meeting to clear the air, not to raise funds.

I, and many others who would be interested in going, already have a monthly standing order going to Playershare.

Will those do?

For you yes, that's all that matters. To other's maybe not such big a deal. It wasn't a question to slap you in the face, it was just a question. Perhaps it boils down to who asks. Anyway, just thought I was giving people the heads up, I've not been involved in this nor did I know it was happening till I saw it on FB. As you were.

Very puzzled at setting up a meeting limiting it to 40 people. It seems very limiting to a handful of people before it is publicised.

I am a member of the Trust and id not hear about it till seeign this if the plan was to let loyal memebers of the Trust have first refusal.

More secret squirrel stuff of the predecessor, not open transparency.

All very strange.

An opportunity for the NewTrust to make a fresh and inclusive start. Missed.

I don't begrudge the Trust covering costs, and they should be making money.

Edited by singe

Very puzzled at setting up a meeting limiting it to 40 people. It seems very limiting.

Maybe they could arrange another venue in time, it's just a shame the new stand isn't open yet. I'm sure he will be arranging more as although I wasn't keen on the appointment, he seems keen to engage with the fans.

The donation would help to boost the playershare coffers as we did vey well last season in bringing in two players, a first. We appreciate every penny we get and sorry, if it seems we are shaking the bucket.

Can somebody advise him to sit down with Corney, Barry et al and put some measures in place to ensure we have a death threat free season.

Explain to him that no matter how good a manager he is & no matter how good a position he gets us into he shouldn't underestimate the ability of his board to :censored: it all up.

I'm looking forward to it. I love the optimism of these evenings, going away thinking he'll be the guy to take us up until November arrives and we realise he's a fraud, just like those who went before him...

I dont remember any manager promiseing promotion and then not delivering?

they tried and failed, does that make them a fraud?