George Edmundson Signs Pro Contract

Been given a pro contract after initially being released after the Youth Alliance win. Anybody who is more acquainted with the youths know much about the lad?

Huge fan of Kelly coming in and doing that straight away. Props to him. Sounds like youth development and blooding the kids will have more emphasis under the new guy.

I always presumed there was some kind of unwritten rule whereby we could only sign on 3 of the second year scholars on a full time professional contract?

As in previous years we've always persisted with just the 3 players being kept on, hence we let a well regarded young keeper go in Paul Tyson.

As in previous years we've always persisted with just the 3 players being kept on, hence we let a well regarded young keeper go in Paul Tyson.

I had the chance to slur at TP about Tysoe, who I thought was really outstanding in the final. He rates him but the don't want to go with two youths as our senior keepers (Coleman could have played in the final) and he wouldn't develop with no decent reserve structure. He did also say that was Tyson's best game by some way and he needs to work on his consistency