Season Ticket Sales 2015/2016

Anyone know what the figure stands at? I purchased two for the Next Stand (block left of Halfway line). Looking online, the new stand looks to be occupied by a lot of season ticket holders - a fair number in the MS too and seats being sold slowly in the RRE.

Quite excited as to what DK and DH can do next season - most importantly, this will be the first season in a good 7 years where we have 4 sides again.

Onwards to August!!

less than last season probably

I think more with the new stand opening seen a fair few who have not bought for a couple of seasons now buying them.

Plus the offer on kids ones in the Rocky Road End.

Edited by Forte_Baby

A lot of the ones unavailable in the RRE and MS will be seats from last seasons ST holders some of which may have moved to the new stand, after the 21st when options on certain seats have expired you may get a better idea of numbers in each stand, It does look as if the new stand will be fairly well populated though.

Very pleased with swapping my main stand seat to a more central area, its well worth checking out the online seating plan if you are thinking of doing the same as many main stand season ticket holders have moved to the

new north stand

Very pleased with swapping my main stand seat to a more central area, its well worth checking out the online seating plan if you are thinking of doing the same as many main stand season ticket holders have moved to the

new north stand

Heard a rumour that they could be knocking the main stand down after next season !!!!

Anybody else heard anything , as i decided to stay instead of moving to new stand i would be peeved if true !!!!!!

ps -

before anybody says - Yes it does need knocking down as it is a dump but i would still be peeved!!

Edited by losesome

The main stand has all the offices/changing rooms/physio etc etc .. the new stand has nothing to accommodate those things 'unless' something is sacrificed for their use? .. that would be a logistical nightmare to level and rebuild. It's day are numbered tho .. proper grotty!

Edited by thetramdriver