League 1 Betting

Skybet opening show

Us 20/1, seems very short, as do Burton at 18/1

Rochdale 20s, Bury 33s, Blackpool 40s.

I like Gillingham at 33s.

Shrewsbury 14/1? I know they've got a few bob, but that sounds a bit optimistic!

Teams who have been promoted are often short odds the next season, think Dale were around the 16s mark 12 months ago.

I dunno, maybe ask the losers who put money on us last season?

if we are 20/1 for promotion. the odds on us dropping will be decent and from a betting point of view prob worth a punt. no real contacts, no track record, therefore likely to find it hard in first season and no old hand as a number 2 to guide him. if he cant attract a goal scorer and forte is injured for large part of the year we will be right down there. on the other hand he could be the new eddie howe but highly unlilely expecially as parts for the crowd will be against him from day 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark Langdon of Racing Post tipping us for relegation along with Chesterfield, Crewe and Port Vale.

Top 2 - Sheff Utd, Wigan

Playoffs - Barnsley, Bradford, Doncaster, Millwall

He's a European football expert. He knows nowt about us given our International Transport policy.

Have to admit I'm expecting to be looking down rather than up this coming season. That said, every year I go into a season with positivity and then majorly disappointed. This season it's pessimism but who knows Kelly might be a hidden gem when the ball is kicked I'm anger.