• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baxter performance in that Liverpool game is summed by his free kick he did in front of the home fans in the RRE

He ran his bollocks off that game and made countless amount of tackles, a surprising Baxter performance but an effective one at that.

He dinked one against Bournemouth and missed... He took a normal one v Stevenage and missed but got the rebound

I don't get as wound up at games as much as I used to, but I don't think I've ever screamed as many obscenities at a player as I did after he chipped that penalty. He'd chipped the last couple and got away with it - to do it again was moronic and cost us what looked at the time a valuable point.

Undoubtedly talented but he'd be expensive to bring back and I'm not sure he always gave 100% and when he didn't, the team suffered badly. A luxury player - we'd be better signing a few steady if unspectacular squad players for the wages it would cost for him.

Edited by JoeP

Excuse the naive question...... Is it possible to drop an E tablet into a drink without someone being aware? Taste etc.... Know a couple of people who tested positive and swear never touched anything in life. Both lost jobs so genuine question as I believed both knowing them well. One thought only chance was an unattended drink bottle in a Mcr bar.

Yep, they'd know pretty quickly about it though once consumed, if the pill is any good.

Ecstasy hangs around for a while in the body too, not as much as chronic weed but a decent amount.

Yep, they'd know pretty quickly about it though once consumed, if the pill is any good.

Ecstasy hangs around for a while in the body too, not as much as chronic weed but a decent amount.

It's reported to be a banned enhancing drug though isn't it? which to me means not a social one.

I've played many a Sunday morning game after a night on ecstasy. Definitely not performance enhancing!

The idea that because it's still in your system it's still providing a stimulating benefit is certainly a theory held by people who've not tried it!

I am fairly sure it said Baxter's failed test was for a banned performance enhancing drug, where as the other fella (can't remember his name) was a social drug failure.

Not that you can trust journalists but it was reported as E in the Sheffied Star -

http://m.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-utd/jose-baxter-suspended-by-sheffield-united-after-testing-positive-for-ecstasy-1-7264589

it's a tricky one this performance enhancing lark

had a nite on coke once played sun for zollyboshers against shaw athletic,scored the only goal an won motm

had a nite on dope once scored an own goal an was subbed.

had hundreds of nights on the piss an generally been :censored:

but I wouldn't know about an E