Luke Woodland

Deyres, Thing is, with kids you can usually see something they're particularly strong at. With Woodland he did seem to be a genuine Jack of all trades. May be worth a pop as I did like his commitment - refreshing for a loanee - he just regularly looked lost in games. Also there's no chance Tuohy is physically ready yet so maybe we'll need some young backup.

Replacing Kelly talk is laughable

I got the feeling from the answer that the player would be a good signing. Whilst not Messi or an awe inspiring signing, it would be generally well regarded/pleasing one. Not sure woodland fits into that category.

I accept I could be wrong.

Edited by singe

Deyres, Thing is, with kids you can usually see something they're particularly strong at. With Woodland he did seem to be a genuine Jack of all trades. May be worth a pop as I did like his commitment - refreshing for a loanee - he just regularly looked lost in games. Also there's no chance Tuohy is physically ready yet so maybe we'll need some young backup.

I'll be disappointed if we are actively looking to sell anyone now with the new stand, if we get a silly offer then fair enough but I don't want to hear talk of Kelly being flogged for 200k because not enough people bought season tickets.

Limited footballer. Worked hard, alright at most things but not great at any.

If he's on small wages and a fringe player then maybe worth a shout but he's no starter.

Give the kid a chance, he's 19 and played 6 senior games.

And with two sentences and a total of 13 words, NewBlue writes off a 19 year old's career.

Having seen him play on a couple of occasions, I would adopt a more benevolent approach reflected in the subsequent two sentences. He looked like a skilful player with definite promise. He would be worth bringing in in my opinion.

Edited by TheBigDog

Of course he's physically ready, just look at Winchester after 2 years of being called a lightweight.

I'll be disappointed if we are actively looking to sell anyone now with the new stand, if we get a silly offer then fair enough but I don't want to hear talk of Kelly being flogged for 200k because not enough people bought season tickets.

You won't hear that. You might hear that we've flogged Kelly for an undisclosed fee because we didn't sell enough season tickets, but no figure will be mentioned