Season tickets

I ordered 8 new season tickets yesterday using the online e ticketing web page.

I was not asked to provide the individual names of each season ticket holder to put on the booklets, I am presuming they will all be under my name which is not ideal.

Has anybody else had this issue?

Also bought online the morning of the Peterborough game. After paying the page stated I would get an email confirmation but I have not had anything yet. I printed off the page so hopefully that will confirm our seats but you never can tell with Latics!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on cue I have had an email from the club, they Barry read's this board more than I do.

Anyway, very helpful as usual. I just need to send them details of the names of the people and it will be sorted

FIFY

Club must be disappointed with that, surely would have been expecting an increase with the new stand opening?

Or, it could have been worse with Evans, throwing the towel in when LJ left, the Chaddy End, an uninspiring (to many) managerial appointment.......

I think the club have messed up with the deadline of the 21st. Pay day isn't till after the bank holiday more sense to put the date at the end of the month.

Not for everybody ....some pay days are the middle of the month, some the first week. Whenever the cut off was it would be better for some than others

Edited by LaticsPete

2400 last season by the time the season started, so over 2000 at this point is very good and is higher than I expected in view of who the manager is.

After the open evening we were well on course for smashing last years total just based purely on the new stand. If it is true we have sold over 2000 then we might just have edged past it. However, I suspect quite a few of these 'sold' tickets are in fact agreements in place to go on to the finance deal but will not be being taken up.

Thanks, I'm trying that but cannot select my seat. It seems just to be new sales and not renewals.

I picked a better seat online, I dont think the seat plan shows the protruding nail in my old one though.

Edited by BP1960

Not for everybody ....some pay days are the middle of the month, some the first week. Whenever the cut off was it would be better for some than others

Exactly.

Some of us get paid weekly.

Sales started the last Monday of the month, 2 days after a last Friday of the month pay day, they announced it a couple of weeks before, it's not ideal for everyone, but IMHO it's been better this year than some years previously.

Had a browse at what some of our rivals/similarly supported sides are doing for season tickets

Colchester - early bird ends 17 June, they also sell 6 and 12 game packs and give you access to some of the hospo bars after game, 10% discount in club shop.

Rochdale - 30 May, vouchers to Bring a Friend for £5, 10% club shop discount.

Bury - end of April, prices increased
Port Vale - end of June, free programme every game
Crewe - early June, family ticket (under 11) same price as adult price.
Fleetwood - 12 June, half price travel on the Club’s supporters coaches, £10 membership scheme giving £5 off matchday price, priority for cup games etc

2400 last season by the time the season started, so over 2000 at this point is very good and is higher than I expected in view of who the manager is.

After the open evening we were well on course for smashing last years total just based purely on the new stand. If it is true we have sold over 2000 then we might just have edged past it. However, I suspect quite a few of these 'sold' tickets are in fact agreements in place to go on to the finance deal but will not be being taken up.

Just renewed mine earlier this evening... so that makes it 2,002 ...

Edited by TheBigDog

Extrapolating a 20% increase in season ticket sales into a matching increase in playing budget which using LOGIC then follows on into a 20% increase in league points gives us 68.4 points, just 0.6 points outside the play offs. Add in marginal gains due to psychological improvements and we're nailed on. Proof there using SCIENCE and MATHS.