Chris Taylor

Here's one: Who would you rather have back, Baxter or Taylor?

Practically, to fit in the team, it'd be Taylor, but I'd love to see Jose put on the blue shirt again...

What a question! :lol:

Baxter was the better & more effective Oldham player in my opinion but Taylor had now had a few years of Championship coaching and hasn't just failed a drugs test.

Not that I care about Baxter's failed drug test - the odd E won't do a professional footballer much harm, likewise Taylor's own weekend excesses....

If Sheff Utd do get rid there must be a very strong chance of him coming back here where he kept on the straight and narrow last time round after his previous escapades...

Taylor in his first season was brilliant , after that , not so

Aye, he was :censored:e in the two seasons he got into double figures for league goals.

I think some people need to get a grasp of the fact we're a :censored: League One side. The notion that a player like Taylor wouldn't improve our team is ridiculous.

The idea that Taylor wasn't all that and we can do better reminds me of this speech from the (criminally underrated) Life Less Ordinary:

Al: Nice-looking woman.
Robert: She isn't my type.
Al: What are you talking about? Look at yourself. You're nothing. You're nobody. You're wanted in connection with a violent crime. You're cleaning the floor of a diner. She is an intelligent, passionate, beautiful, rich woman. The issue of whether or not she's your type is not one that you're likely to have to resolve in this world... or, indeed, the next, since she will be going to some heaven for glamorous pussy, and you will be cleaning the floor of a diner in hell.
Robert: I guess so.
Al: So why are you even thinking about it?