2015/16 Football League Fixtures

What's with the theory of first away game for somebody we wouldn't take many to usually?

I'd rather we got Bradford/Burton/Blackpool/Wigan away and packed the whole end with a sell-out. That's what away days are all about. Not having 600 fans there rather than 250.

Barnsley first away game would be very tasty though. 2000 'tics. That, or any side we might be able to get near the 2000 mark or a sell-out

What's with the theory of first away game for somebody we wouldn't take many to usually?

I'd rather we got Bradford/Burton/Blackpool/Wigan away and packed the whole end with a sell-out. That's what away days are all about. Not having 600 fans there rather than 250.

Barnsley first away game would be very tasty though. 2000 'tics. That, or any side we might be able to get near the 2000 mark or a sell-out

Their away end holds something like 6k (barnsley)

But if you went to every game it would be good to have a bigger following at what would otherwise be a low key away game.

I don't, but I imagine that's what Forte Baby means......?

An early Saturday fixture at Barnlsey would be superb. The best thing about their club is the fact that the journey from our ground to theirs seems to be littered with pubs. Used to love watching pissed up Latics fans trying to negotiate the hill near Oakwell so they could get entry to the ground as the second half was about to kick off.

But if you went to every game it would be good to have a bigger following at what would otherwise be a low key away game.

I don't, but I imagine that's what Forte Baby means......?

Correct just look at the followings we took to Colchester last season opening day and Stevenage the season before that more than we often take.

Correct just look at the followings we took to Colchester last season opening day and Stevenage the season before that more than we often take.

I see where you're coming from but there's a certain buzz about being part of a sell out that just wouldn't be there for me if we took an extra 400 to Colchester away. Both are valid views but we don't get many sell-outs and it is nice when they come along every so often

Took more to colchester then we did to scunthorpe! Shambles.

More happy that we got the 3 points and you forget we got a fair few fans who live down South.

Saying that Scunthorpe one of the fewer local sides I be glad to see go down be interesting as this will be there last ever season at There current ground.

Edited by Forte_Baby

I see where you're coming from but there's a certain buzz about being part of a sell out that just wouldn't be there for me if we took an extra 400 to Colchester away. Both are valid views but we don't get many sell-outs and it is nice when they come along every so often

True but sometimes having a small number of Oldham fans away can he just as good.

Where you can sit where you want not have to worry about standing up or queuing forever getting food. Or having to put up with a moaner who may not often do away games etc.