Chron is claiming Kelly has enquired about signing Max Power from Tranmere.

Thoughts?

This was the lad getting interest from Celtic, Rangers etc last season due to his ability on the ball, attacking style and chipping in with 13 goals from 52 appearances. That's 1 every 4 games which is pretty decent albeit at League 2 level.

Firstly, we'd have to pay for him so it's already unlikely, plus Wigan and Shrewsbury are supposedly after him, so verging on impossible.

He has always been seen as a big talent since his break through but it's gone a bit sour for Tranmere. Would be very good business to steal a talented asset like that.

Tickles me when people think we havent got a pot to piss in but are able to cover Anthony Gerrard's wages for 2 months....

There is more money in the club than people realise IMO its just that Corney feels its more prudent to say there isn't....

Casing point Anthony Gee's comments if in around Jan/Feb there is real belief the club have a chance of promotion more money will be made available....

Wouldn't surprise me if we bought him for 100/150k MAX with Tranmere getting a sell on clause

Tore us a new one the day his goal beat us i for one would be glad to see him at Oldham.

Tickles me when people think we havent got a pot to piss in but are able to cover Anthony Gerrard's wages for 2 months....

There is more money in the club than people realise IMO its just that Corney feels its more prudent to say there isn't....

Casing point Anthony Gee's comments if in around Jan/Feb there is real belief the club have a chance of promotion more money will be made available....

Wouldn't surprise me if we bought him for 100/150k MAX with Tranmere getting a sell on clause

Tore us a new one the day his goal beat us i for one would be glad to see him at Oldham.

Is that the same belief shown when in a similar position this season ? Why not show some belief at the start of a season or are we covering bases in case it goes tits up ? Is it any wonder season ticket sales are as they are ?