Athleticos Flag

I just hope we get that 2 or 300 in the new stand as it used to be in the old ford stand.

but at the opposite end will seem weird with them being in the chaddy

can you imagine Sheffield Utd at home first game and an 8000 crowd in the sunshine.

f.kin bring it on

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been raised on Twitter shouldn't the new flag go in the new stand with it being the most full so would be able to travel all the way across instead of a very empty RRE

Proberly to do with the fact the Athleticos are in the RRE and with the business seats etc in the new stand would someone who has sponsored the club want a flag going over them.

as for atmosphere...was at Wembley last weekend and the 12k Grimsby Town fans created a brilliant noise through most of the game...very reminiscent of the scene's you see in the Bundesliga

the fortune favours the brave flag is still around

I know its probably just me being an owd fart, but I still can't get used to the moody owl.... :(

I was at Alfreton on Easter Monday when they took 2,800 out of a gate of 3,200. Fantastic support and their away end was literally bouncing for 45 minutes prior to kick off.

Outstanding support that deserves league football!!

Ah the days of choking to death on the smell of moth repellant and seeing the game through a blue tint as the "biggest flag in football" passed over your head.

Didn't it debut at Wembley against Unired?

Did it have the words "We are Latics" on it? Simple and effective.

I still like KtF but accept that others don't but not keen on the Flying High.

Ah the days of choking to death on the smell of moth repellant and seeing the game through a blue tint as the "biggest flag in football" passed over your head.

Didn't it debut at Wembley against Unired?

Did it have the words "We are Latics" on it? Simple and effective.

I still like KtF but accept that others don't but not keen on the Flying High.

We are Latics

That'll do me.

"WE ARE LATICS" sounds best to me.

Yep - another vote for We Are Latics.

+ another 1 for We Are Latics or otherwise We are THE Latics !! Which might look particualrly good at the JJB!

+ another 1 for We Are Latics or otherwise We are THE Latics !! Which might look particualrly good at the JJB!

Careful now! There's a distinction to be made here.

We are "Latics", not "The Latics". As I understand that's what Wigan - the usurpers - say in order to legitimise their claim to the name. As the rightful Latics we don't need the definite article.

We are "Latics", not "The Latics". As I understand that's what Wigan - the usurpers - say in order to legitimise their claim to the name. As the rightful Latics we don't need the definite article.

With or without the "the" it's still a rubbish nickname.

Ha Ha! Although by stating definitively We are Latics, we could be seen to responding defesively. As in No, We are Latics. so maybe Latics. Original. Beware cheap plastic imitiations...!

Edited by singe