One more request...

So next season we're getting a new stand, new boss, new home end, new mascot name (?), new club shop (?), new kit, new club bar, new car park, new players, new flag...

I might be getting greedy but could we ask the club.....

New walk-on music? I like it to be 'original' to us, even if it's just a song like The Whip (reminds me of cup run), but just not the same old thing that's played at every ground... Any suggestions?

Ps new scoreboard would be nice too....!

Fair warning given, if anybody suggests a new mascot name I'm going to leave them stripped naked nailed to a plank of wood somewhere above Mossley.

I was gonna suggest we buy the copyrights to the Mcdonalds Hamburlgar character.

That's a tune. I didn't mind a bit of Faithless - Insomnia (teams) and Eric Prydst - Pjano (walk-on) at Forest either.

But MoD would be fine - just something else that's 'us' and makes you feel at home, not just at a typical L1 game...

Rather have something traditional to the club, like Mouldy Old Dough/Boys in Blue, than the non-descript :censored:e we have at the moment that is so grandiose it feels like a sarcastic parody of how :censored: we are

Imagine if Everton got rid of Z Cars or Chelsea got rid of The Liquidator/Madness...

Oh yeah, and while I'm here, GET RID OF GOAL MUSIC

Edited by NewBlue

I didn't realise how unique to us Mouldy Old Dough was to us, I think we should use it.

Don't like goal music, and I don't really like that friggin Carnaval de Paris we used pre game last season. Sounds a bit over the top for me.