Players linked with us

Hmmmm Ingham could be the Keeper Kelly is after he mentioned a keeper that has 'played 500+ games' at the meet the fans event. He's not far of that and he will know him very well.

If he's after him to help Coleman along that's fine. If he's bringing him in to be number one then I'm worried.

Only going to become the finished article by gaining experience and playing games though.

About time we brought a young keeper through too.

Totally agree rather him than an Oxley type who made his mistakes, gained the experiance then moved on, he will have his off days but the fact he is ours makes a huge difference.

I really want us to keep with Coleman.

It would be the logical choice, we aint going to get much better on loan or with the money we will be offering, he will make mistakes, but we all saw the potential he has at the back end of the season.

Might not even be his car, but I had a hospital appointment this morning and, as I walked back across the Latics car park, there was a car there with the registration M11 PWR. My initial thought was it could have been Max Power's car...

I too also saw this number plate...

Coleman should be number 1 next season the reason we released Tyson was due to this. Hopefully we get an old keeper who's not arsed about playing and can help out coaching. Paul Gerrard was the best example of this

I would of sent Tyson on a 6 month or sason long loan to say Macclesfield myself.