During Anthony White's interview at the Uni of Bolton thingy, he said we have a goalkeeper training with us that has been released by a Premier League club. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, does anyone else think that the kid on the right in this link looks like Jack Grealish? It had me worried for a minute.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/second-day-of-pre-season-training-2514437.aspx

During Anthony White's interview at the Uni of Bolton thingy, he said we have a goalkeeper training with us that has been released by a Premier League club. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, does anyone else think that the kid on the right in this link looks like Jack Grealish? It had me worried for a minute.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/second-day-of-pre-season-training-2514437.aspx

It's Steve Harper.

It's Steve Harper.

Aye, I've seen that mentioned before, but didn't think it was a goer.

It's Bove, innit?

Really? Didn't recognise him; he looks sort of different.

I think he has a look of David Cornell released by Swansea at the end of May.

If so, it kills the Steve Harper theory. Not sure I'd be convinced about Cornell, though. Only about 47 first team appearances in 6 years. None for Swansea (apart from 1 in the League Cup), the rest on loan at Port Talbot, Hereford and St Mirren.

It would never be Harper anyway. Someone just seemed to pull a random name out of a released keepers list for that one. Wouldn't make any sense at all.

Is Cornell a good shout then ?

You must be privvy to some inside information!

Why wouldn't it be Harper? Coming to the end of his career, still got a good season in him as back up, probably looking at getting some coaching experience.

"Hi Steve, fancy dropping into the third division, not to play like, just as back up? You can do a bit of coaching alongside our 23yo keeper/fitness guru"

"Steve, you still there Steve?"