Latest DK interview post Carlisle

I know a fair few of you don't like reading too much into his interviews but Jesus I learnt nothing from his latest one so god knows what the players must be thinking... It just smacks of being clueless, no analysis of where we need to improve or what he think worked well...just the same old we will keep working hard!

He sounds like a man out of control if you ask me

Edited by Blue_Guru

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, it wasn't convincing.

But hey, I'm fairly happy with the squad overall with the exception of centre back, so really we haven't got a lot to lose with DK. If he's good then he'll stay, if he isn't he'll be found out pretty quickly and we can still get in a manager to work with the current bunch.

Unless Corney goes even further left field of course...

I bet what he says in interviews for the fans are word for word exactly what he says to the players.

And if our fans who lose their :censored: every time we dont win or a rumour is posted on a messageboard don't learn anything from a 2 minute interview then how will the players!?

I'll start to worry if we get completely dicked by Walsall. Which I'm not sure is going to happen.

We got dicked at walsall last season, can't really worry after 1 game. Walsall aren't a bad side so we could quite easily go and get beat next week.

If we get dicked in our first 5 then maybe start to worry but not after 1 game.

Don't give two hoots for interviews, more worrying is the lack of defensive signings and the total lack of cohesion and understanding at the back, other than James Wilson and glimpses of George Edmundson the rest have been bang average to poor. Results before August 8th count for nothing but going into the season opener confidence must surely be waining.

What sticks with me is the manner of the defeat today it could actually have been 5 or 6 today against an average League 2 team, its starting to feel like the manager will have to pull a rabbit out of the hat before a ball has even been kicked, I pray we can come away with something next Saturday to try and build some momentum.

Let's not forget that the players must also take responsibility for (and pride in) their personal performances in order to produce an effective team performance. The manager has limited impact once the game starts and you can bet he will pick the starting team that the majority of us would go with. Granted that the prep an formation will be down to Kelly but the players have to step up to make this work.

Edited by Stainrod

Let's not forget that the players must also take responsibility for (and pride in) their personal performances in order to produce an effective team performance. The manager has limited impact once the game starts and you can bet he will pick the starting team that the majority of us would go with. Granted that the prep an formation will be down to Kelly but the players have to step up to make this work.

I would be prepared for a couple of changes next week, it will all be about work rate.