4-1-2-1-2 ( 442 diamond)

You could suggest I am reading too much into this but after seeing the tactics board on 92live this morning I am assuming we will line up with the 442 diamond on Saturday. Here is what I think DK will go with:

Cornell

B.Wilson

J.Wilson

Burn

Mills

Kelly

Jones

Winchester

Green

Forte

Poleon

Subs:

Coleman

Brown

Croft

Turner

Murphy

Cassidy

Dieng

Isn't 4-1-2-1-2 the Christmas Tree...?

And very similar to 4-3-3, and 4-3-1-2.

Hopefully we have more than Plan A1, A2, A3 & A4.

Spoke to Daz today at the Spindles shindig / ceilidh or whatever it was, our philosopher is considering a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1, says "we'll be strong through through the spine but possibly a little vulnerable down the flanks".

No wonder Millsy didn't bother to turn up today!

Special mention to Connor Brown, he was the only player to let on.

Edited by hollandspies

Spoke to Daz today at the Spindles shindig / ceilidh or whatever it was, our philosopher is considering a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1, says "we'll be strong through through the spine but possibly a little vulnerable down the flanks".

No wonder Millsy didn't bother to turn up today!

Special mention to Connor Brown, he was the only player to let on.

I'd say 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 would be a very familiar formation...!

With no natural centre forward? cant see it somehow, Turner is a must start for me.

Turner won his contract by collecting tokens in Shoot magazine. If he's our main striker god help us. Poleon has more potential in his bollock bag. Play him until cassidy is fully fit and see who's firing.

You could suggest I am reading too much into this but after seeing the tactics board on 92live this morning I am assuming we will line up with the 442 diamond on Saturday. Here is what I think DK will go with:

Cornell

B.Wilson

J.Wilson

Burn

Mills

Kelly

Jones

Winchester

Green

Forte

Poleon

Subs:

Coleman

Brown

Croft

Turner

Murphy

Cassidy

Dieng

What do people think about Croft at the top of the diamond? Jones left, Winchester right and Kelly holding?

What do people think about Croft at the top of the diamond? Jones left, Winchester right and Kelly holding?

Matt Chambers had Croft on the right of a diamond earlier today and I thought I can't see him playing that narrow.....

He's a winger, let him wing.....

Edited by HarryBosch

Turner won his contract by collecting tokens in Shoot magazine. If he's our main striker god help us. Poleon has more potential in his bollock bag. Play him until cassidy is fully fit and see who's firing.

It's a pity your old man didn't keep you in his bollock bag.