Promotion at Ipswich & Brighton away 90/91

Nice 1 Palmer, them were the days,seem to take forever to get to both of them games on barlows!!

Drove 3 of us down there. Remember listening to the radio after 15 minutes and West Ham were 3-0 down at Blackburn who were near the bottom ( if memory serves)

Told people near me the score and onelatics fan came up to me and said if you're wrong I'll hunt you down and kill you.

Guess he's still around somewhere

The original section allocated for latics supporters couldn't cope so the tape had to be moved to allow for more to get in .

Fantastic atmosphere beforehand too in the nearby pub - drum and monkey ?- completely taken over inside and out by latics

The original section allocated for latics supporters couldn't cope so the tape had to be moved to allow for more to get in .

Fantastic atmosphere beforehand too in the nearby pub - drum and monkey ?- completely taken over inside and out by latics

top day out pub was rammed from the Minuit the doors opend ,away end was solid could hardly move plus loads in the upper seating section down the side what a day ,driving back down the A47 pulled up in a layby for a slash as had a minibus full of tics .coach comes past someone shouts "it's joe and the boys " coach load of pensioners returning from the coast get a proper eyeful as everyone turned and cheered with there pants around there ankles ha ha

I think Ipswich was my first proper away match, (not incl. Wembley) never had a seat before as used to stand in the Lookers, sat at the front jumped up for Marshys goal, went to sit back down and fell on my arse as not come to terms with seats that flipped up. Everyone around me pissed themselves. Didn't learn my lesson and did exactly the same for the second with the same crowd sympathy. Didn't care about the bruised arse after that result :-)

I think it's safe to say I was spot on about Connor Brown...

You seem to mention him to me a lot, I don't understand why?

And to answer your question...Nah!

Liven up, he's hoking

edit: or even joking maybe

Edited by MAC0AFC

Bloody hell I remember that as well. Stood in our end near the turnstiles with coppers stood next to us. Wolves fans were allowed to pay to get into our end and then questioned grabbed and chucked back out by the police.

2 for Bull and 3 for Marshall if I remember correctly. I shouted don't shoot as he leathers the third one in on the volley from 30 yards a minute or two after we'd equalised

Bloody hell I remember that as well. Stood in our end near the turnstiles with coppers stood next to us. Wolves fans were allowed to pay to get into our end and then questioned grabbed and chucked back out by the police.

2 for Bull and 3 for Marshall if I remember correctly. I shouted don't shoot as he leathers the third one in on the volley from 30 yards a minute or two after we'd equalised

That's the one was a shed then 2 little did I know I'd be living there 20 years later. Rumor at the time Bull refused to sign the match ball for marshys hattrick Edited by OAFCinWolves