TAXI FOR DUNN!

He has to go this is awful now we seriously cannot justify charging £22 for this shower. We need an experienced old head to settle the ship because this one is heading for league two!! Our squad is good enough but enough excuses our club is messing with its future waiting for him to learn his trade.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I agree that Dunn should leave, once again the root of all these problems is Corney & Co. The last 12 months supporting this club has been a joke. Until the jokers at the top leave, we'll be served with this cheap option dross until we eventually end up in League 2 and beyond.

Please leave Corney, thanks for your time here but please please leave and let someone else have a try at running our once beautiful football club.

Whilst I agree that Dunn should leave, once again the root of all these problems is Corney & Co. The last 12 months supporting this club has been a joke. Until the jokers at the top leave, we'll be served with this cheap option dross until we eventually end up in League 2 and beyond.

Please leave Corney, thanks for your time here but please please leave and let someone else have a try at running our once beautiful football club.

I don't think it's a cheap option with Dunn.

Sick of waiting for managers to learn their trade at our expense. We can't keep going for the cheap option it's killing us in the long run.

You argue "well who do we bring in if we sacked him, who do you want" It doesn't matter who I want we are recruiting inexperienced jokers this season its a farce! meanwhile more and more fans are finding better ways to spend their cash! This squad is better than his tactics and they are not playing for him at all sick of the excuses and the apathy for poor performance in and around OAFC from top to bottom it's rotten!

Edited by Just a forte

SC won't sack Dunn yet. He has already said that he more or less blames Kelly for the situation we are in, and seems happy with what Dunn is doing with what he has. They seem to be pinning a lot of hope on Cassidy and Forte coming back, but that is probably misplaced hope. Why can't these people see that 4 2 3 1 at our level just does not work.

Paid my fiver but decided not to bother. The worst part is that I'm not even angry, I just don't care anymore. I work with a lot of Latics fans and they all feel the same, I haven't known this kind of disillusionment amongst the fans, even during Penneys era. Something has to change or the Mansfield attendance could become a common occurrence

A good two/three months which has totally skewered thinking.

I've already addressed this point. You don't get to the top 6 in February, with a points per game that would've eventually seen you finish 7th, if the team wasn't capable

These had David Worrall score for them today. They're hardly :censored:ing good are they...

Edited by NewBlue