A fiver to much

Total :censored:e again.We are simply not good enough and getting outplayed by average teams.Ihave not felt as depressed as the Penny season and that was bloody grim.This is dire and our defending and keeping was Sunday am stuff.I canfully sympathise withfans drifting away evendie hards.Where do we go from here.?I will be there againatCrewe onSat butIamgettingsofed up of the same :censored: at home thatitis testing my loyalty.

This is by far the worst i've ever felt in 15 years supporting oldham, the last 12 months have totally drained my enthuasism to almost nothing. From the owners, to the boardroom, to the manager and players, it's just goes from bad to worse.

The end of last season was disappointing but there was an air of positivity amongst us, we were looking for a new manager, the stand we were promised would be fully completed and operational, all they had to do was make a good appointment and finish the stand, we sold a decent amount of season tickets so that was good. But oh no we make the worst manegerial appointment ever, and we were blatantly lied to regarding the stand, how on earth they can justify selling tickets in there is beyond me, the whole club is run by dickheads, only at latics would someone like Barry Owen be a member of the board, sack the lot of them, and corney can :censored: off too!

This is by far the worst i've ever felt in 15 years supporting oldham, the last 12 months have totally drained my enthuasism to almost nothing. From the owners, to the boardroom, to the manager and players, it's just goes from bad to worse.

The end of last season was disappointing but there was an air of positivity amongst us, we were looking for a new manager, the stand we were promised would be fully completed and operational, all they had to do was make a good appointment and finish the stand, we sold a decent amount of season tickets so that was good. But oh no we make the worst manegerial appointment ever, and we were blatantly lied to regarding the stand, how on earth they can justify selling tickets in there is beyond me, the whole club is run by dickheads, only at latics would someone like Barry Owen be a member of the board, sack the lot of them, and corney can :censored: off too!

Never agreed with a post on here more

That was being shouted near me. Probably the same people who shout for 2 up top/ 442.

Higdon terrorised Barrett all night.

We did play 2 up top,unfortunately the 2 central midfielders were usually stood together 30 yards behind. Fulton can go back for me tomorrow.