What's left to sell?

People are saying that it's time for Corney to sell up and piss off and I whole heartedly agree I just hope he takes that clown Owen with him (Look forward to your threatening text Barry)

But in all seriousness what is left to sell?

Who owns the following

Boundary Park?

North Stand?

Clayton Arms land?

Other surrounding land?

Little Wembley?

Chapel Road?

Beginning to think there is nothing left to sell as the 3A's have slowly divided up anything of value

As many are saying I'm beginning to not give a :censored: anymore........a year is a long time in football

People are saying that it's time for Corney to sell up and piss off and I whole heartedly agree I just hope he takes that clown Owen with him (Look forward to your threatening text Barry)

Who owns the following

Boundary Park?

North Stand?

Clayton Arms land?

Other surrounding land?

Little Wembley?

Chapel Road?

Beginning to think there is nothing left to sell as the 3A's have slowly divided up anything of value

As many are saying I'm beginning to not give a :censored: anymore........a year is a long time in football

Talking of a certain Director, he's been very quiet of late.

Who owns the following

Boundary Park?

North Stand?

Clayton Arms land?

Other surrounding land?

Little Wembley?

Chapel Road?

Liam Kelly is the only valuable asset

I would imagine you can buy Oldham Athletic for decent price. Problem would be you'd have no ground as the club doesn't own it. The new stand the club has paid for isn't owned by the club either from what I've read.

I do hope TTA don't think they're owed the money they've invested. They'll make their cash from the houses on 'the clubs' land.

Who owns the following

Boundary Park?

North Stand?

Clayton Arms land?

Other surrounding land?

Little Wembley?

Chapel Road?

As many are saying I'm beginning to not give a :censored: anymore........a year is a long time in

football

Don't forget they have also sold ...

A car park to the hospital

The catering

The programmes

What is actually left ?? I'm not surprised they can't sell the club what would you actually be buying ?

Is he :censored:, he just runs around a lot and plays for the shirt - a club won't be coming in any time soon to buy him for much money...

Spend the game watching him, technically he's not the best but he's got the best positional sense of anyone in our squad.

I believe he's by far our best player, but currently and most probably down to how :censored: the team is, all he's offering us is tackle after tackle after tackle, I've yet to see him make an incisive pass and he often frees up tons of space in the middle for other teams to exploit because he's doing Danny boys job out on the right.

I believe in a team playing well you'd see a much better Liam Kelly, but he's done nothing special to warrant a fee this season, a club would come in with a pisstake offer of something like £30k...