• Fulton
    • Yeates
    • Higdon
    • Fuller
    • Cassidy
    • Wellens
    • Poleon

1 vote for Brown?

To be fair to Brown he was one of the 4 players (Kelly, Cassidy, Yeates) who actively wanted the ball and didnt shy away. I hate the way hes made a scapegoat for 10 months of :censored: when hes probably been out of the side 50% of the time

To be fair to Brown he was one of the 4 players (Kelly, Cassidy, Yeates) who actively wanted the ball and didnt shy away. I hate the way hes made a scapegoat for 10 months of :censored: when hes probably been out of the side 50% of the time

Retaining the Browns, who lets face it is lucky to earning a fair living out of the game is the reason we are in our position, he is for me the epitome of failure, I don't care how good he is around the dressing room he is a poor footballer who has been responsible for countless goals we have conceded in the past 12 months.

Retaining the Browns, who lets face it is lucky to earning a fair living out of the game is the reason we are in our position, he is for me the epitome of failure, I don't care how good he is around the dressing room he is a poor footballer who has been responsible for countless goals we have conceded in the past 12 months.

I refuse to accept he is as bad as is made out by numerous people on here