Meet the manager 07/03/16 at OEC

Dear all

This is a bit rushed as I have a lot on today. Please find below info on a meet the manager event on Monday 7th of march at the OEC.

Forgot to add...rough itinerary on the night, timing might change but not massively. Doors 6.30pm, shezza and we hope other guests at 7ish of stories and management overview from the team, break about 7.30ish for refreshments (NOT included in your ticket price but sold separately) and raffle again tickets sold seperatley. Restart about 7.45is for open Q and A, finish about 8.30ish. Hope this helps

We are trying to go a bit hi-tec with on line ticketing, so the link is how to get them.

Any problems with it, then please post on here. Hope to see you all there

https://trustoldham.yapsody.com/event/index/32933/meet-the-manager

Meet the Manager events on Yapsody

Trust Oldham presents Meet the Manager at Oldham Event Centre using Yapsody. Get your tickets now.

trustoldham.yapsody.com

Meet the Manager events on Yapsody

Trust Oldham presents Meet the Manager at Oldham Event Centre using Yapsody. Get your tickets now.

trustoldham.yapsody.com

Edited by underdog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, laughing at the two above, you know damned if we do, damned if we don't.....

But maybe your right, maybe we should only hold them when it's going tits up and we are about to sack the manager...

Maybe a sack the manger event?

Glad of the positivity though..

Seeing as I can not be there in person - stuck down here in OZ - can someone please ask a question or two for me.

1) How did Shez find the fitness levels of the players when he arrived back at the club?

2) Assuming the reserves will still not exist next year will Shez be putting in a better plan for our fringe / youngsters to keep match fit?

I will try my best too Stagger but I might be busy helping out.

Last rally call for tonight, you can still pay on line or pay on the door.

We have some brilliant raffle prizes such as a signed shirts and for all those who do attend, you will be entered into a free draw to win a unique prize of a training session with Shezza and the team

So if your bored, got nowt on, missed your latics fix last weekend and have a spare fiver, then come down to BP, new North stand from 6.30pm onwards

See you then

Edited by underdog

....and for all those who do attend, you will be entered into a free draw to win a unique prize of a training session with Shezza and the team

This I can highly recommend having won the same thing at the Grimsby game when Corney and his pals took over! It truly is an experience that otherwise you could only dream of doing! Edited by thetramdriver

This I can highly recommend having won the same thing at the Grimsby game when Corney and his pals took over! It truly is an experience that otherwise you could only dream of doing!

Or pay £100 into the scoreboard fund (or win the auction currently running):

https://www.tifosy.com/en/campaigns/bring-matchdays-to-life-with-a-big-screen#updates

Seeing as I can not be there in person - stuck down here in OZ - can someone please ask a question or two for me.

1) How did Shez find the fitness levels of the players when he arrived back at the club?

2) Assuming the reserves will still not exist next year will Shez be putting in a better plan for our fringe / youngsters to keep match fit?

Tracy asked your question for you Stagger, Both Shez and PS were impressed by the fitness levels of the players and also their professional attitudes too.

As regards the Reserves, Shez asserts that there will definitely be a reserve team system,( probably in a league) for next season,though he doesn't yet know where they will play.