All Aboard

Appoint a half sensible manager and we will be fine.

It's possible. Burton and Walsall have done well with small budgets, but we feel like a club too much in disarray to have one of those seasons. There's too much negativity and discontent between supporters and club to generate that united spirit.

It's possible. Burton and Walsall have done well with small budgets, but we feel like a club too much in disarray to have one of those seasons. There's too much negativity and discontent between supporters and club to generate that united spirit.

It came back quickly enough under Sheridan.

Going to be a real tough league this time round so can't believe we will go down the rookie route again.

I suspect their budgets aren't anything like as small as ours.

It came back quickly enough under Sheridan.

Going to be a real tough league this time round so can't believe we will go down the rookie route again.

I don't know if fans will be able to get behind a manager the same way they did under Shez, perhaps for the distant future.

Not sure about the tough league thing. The promoted teams will be decent, but then so were the promoted teams last season. Relegated sides we don't know. Charlton and Bolton are messes. Only MK look likely to consolidate.

I suppose the middle segment of teams will strengthen, with the exception of us, Port Vale and Rochdale if Hill leaves.

I don't know if fans will be able to get behind a manager the same way they did under Shez, perhaps for the distant future.

Not sure about the tough league thing. The promoted teams will be decent, but then so were the promoted teams last season. Relegated sides we don't know. Charlton and Bolton are messes. Only MK look likely to consolidate.

I suppose the middle segment of teams will strengthen, with the exception of us, Port Vale and Rochdale if Hill leaves.

With no real big hitters in there a lot of teams will be fancying their chances of getting in the mix.

Our fans are a fickle bunch, get a few wins on the board and they soon come running back.