Liquidation

Brilliant!

Did you sign up to the board today to post that?

Few steps before liquidation mate

Listen i will type slow to make it easy for you palmer1, Corney dosnt appoint a manager, makes every member of staff redundant, phones the football league from America telling them we cant full fill our fixtures does all this at the end of June, END OF STORY

Listen i will type slow to make it easy for you palmer1, Corney dosnt appoint a manager, makes every member of staff redundant, phones the football league from America telling them we cant full fill our fixtures does all this at the end of June, END OF STORY

He would be breaking employment law and doubtless many company laws, which would be illegal.

Would he then wind the company up and abandon his assets too?

Clueless.

Oh, and its fulfil not full fill.

Edited by kowenicki

Rather leaves his OEC business stuffed though.

I think that means a football stand with a restaurant in the middle of a housing estate.

Covered outdoor seating facility? Scope for various shows? Video facilty showing 'the good old day'-Latics, not the TV programme!

Perhaps I had better stop giving people ideas.